I put this fruit platter together in less than 5 minutes…and that’s a good thing!
When Summer time rolls around, I just want to be outside getting my tan on. I’m sure it’s the same for you! This fruit platter is quick while still serving as a beautiful presentation. All it takes is
- Sliced watermelon
- Sliced pineapple
- Mandarin oranges
- Carnations/carnation petals for good measure
Seriously — how easy is that? Take it to the beach, the park, a friends house, a pool party…wherever!
Top it off with a Sparkling Rosemary Paloma from Style Me Pretty Living and you’ve got cause for a celebration, party girl! *Edit: drinks stand no chance in the Florida heat! Add lots of ice and hope it doesn’t melt, like mine 😉
Sparkling Rosemary Paloma Ingredients
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz rosemary simple syrup (see recipe below)
- sparkling grapefruit soda (You can use Izze, San Pellegrino, Joia)
- squeeze of lime
- rosemary for garnish
- grapefruit for garnish
- Salt the rim of a glass by rubbing a slice of lime along the rim and dipping into margarita salt. Fill the glass with ice. Add all ingredients and stir. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of grapefruit.
- Rosemary Simple Syrup: Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup sugar to a pot. Add 2 sprigs of rosemary. Bring to a simmer and cook until all sugar is dissolved. About 5 minutes. Let cool completely